Get to know the project partners
Solution: Solidarité & Inclusion
Solution: Solidarity & Inclusion is an NGO based in Paris developing innovative actions to promote social cohesion through non formal education.
The objective of the association is to boost social inclusion among adults by proposing several kinds of activities allowing to foster mutual acceptance, stimulate human interests by offering cross-cutting activities, design educational programs to open minds and strengthen fair dynamics between generations.
Solution focuses on the following areas:
- Integration of disadvantaged groups on the labor market
- Entrepreneurship as an opportunity for people with fewer opportunities - Integration of migrants in the society
- Women empowerment
- Gender equality for everyone
- Intergenerational dialogue
- Active citizenship both on European and local levels
- Promotion of intercultural dialogue through multilingual workshops
- Ecological awareness
Solution operates in a multicultural and socially complex environment: in the east of Paris, there are more than 70 different ethnic communities whose younger adults may face economic difficulties, as well as social and labor exclusion. Such groups are often excluded from extra scholar offers, which may help them to acquire new skills enabling a better integration into society. Solution's mission is to propose to these people non-formal education activities bringing together different publics and stimulating, this way, intercultural and intergenerational dialogue while promoting the acquisition of soft and hard skills useful for professional and social purposes.